Virtual Classroom & Long distance learning
State of Illinois Approved!
Virtual Classroom & Long Distance learning
These scary times call for NEW ways to get your CE hours. Our on-line classes provide a safe & convenient learning environment!
Live too far
to attend an in-person class?
with attending a class in-person?
New baby or medical reasons
prevent you from attending
an in-person class?
Whatever the reason, get all your hours in our...
New Virtual Classroom & Long Distance Learning
This Pre-Recorded LIVE CLASS can be taken on your computer, laptop, IPad or phone, in the privacy of your own home.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- PICK A CLASS. Choose the classes that fulfill the hours you need for your specific license.
- SIGN UP! Click on the “Sign Up Now” button, add the class to your cart, fill in all your infor-mation, and submit your payment.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL! Check your email for your login username and password and login at https://illinoisceclasses.com/account.
- WATCH THE CLASS—On the specified date and time. Log-in and watch the class. To re-ceive CE credit hours and certificate, the class must be watched in entirety. As with all our class tickets, programs are NON-REFUNDABLE, and tickets are limited.
- TAKE THE SURVEY. Complete the survey at the conclusion of the class.
- PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE. Your certificate will be available to you immediately following the live class. Simply print out the PDF and download it to retain it for your records.
- THE HOME STUDY PROGRAM (valid for 1/2 of your required CE hours) and are available to download immediately after purchase. Read the material and take the self test (75% or better required), take the survey and print your certificate!
!!! Super Important Stuff !!!
Along with your required hours; the State of Illinois requires EVERYONE to take a NEW 1-hour Sexual Harassment Class! This is different than the Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Awareness class. That is only required one time in your career. If you have previously completed the DV class you do not need to retake it, however if you have never taken it you need it! These requirements must be met in order to renew ALL PROFESSIONAL LICENSES.
It is YOUR responsibility to renew your license with the IDFPR.
Tickets are Limited, Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. If for any reason, you miss a class, virtual class or webinar, you will need to RE-REGISTER and PAY AGAIN for another date. Thank you.